Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Katelyn, a nice girl with a luxating patella


Meet Katelyn. I am a beautiful 1 1/2 year old chocolate lab girl that really has had it a little tough. I was adopted as a puppy and returned a year and a half later - all because I have a luxating patella!

What is a luxating patella, you ask? My knee cap pops out of place every so often. My leg is a little tender, but I can get around no problem. The doc says I should have surgery. Unfortunately, the surgery is expensive so I'm hoping that nice folks will consider buying a raffle ticket so I can have my surgery soon.



I am possibly the sweetest girl you have ever met. I love other dogs and exercising (watch me play fetch in the video) but I really would love to love you! When you sit near me, I love to come by and get lots of petting. I love to give kisses, too! I'm hoping that someone will adopt me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment